Get to know new Keowee Smiles Hygienist, Ashley Leavitt!
Here are 5 Questions with Ashley to help you get to know a little more about her!
1. Q: Hi Ashley, to help folks get to know a little more about you, would you mind sharing a little about you and your family?
A: “Sure! I was born and raised in Springfield, Oregon. I went to college in Eugene, Oregon (Go Ducks!) and moved to Huntington Beach, CA after I graduated. I lived there for 3 years and that’s where I met my boyfriend, who is from Anderson. We moved to Las Vegas and stayed there for a year. We just moved to Liberty this March and I am loving living in the south.”
2. Q: How/When did you decide that you wanted to work in dentistry?
A: “I decided when I was 16 that I wanted to be a dental hygienist. I was talking to my friends mom who is a hygienist about what I “wanted to be when I grew up” and she suggested a hygienist. I enjoy working with people and didn’t want to be behind a desk so thought health care was a great option; I’m so happy I stuck with her suggestion!”
3. Q: How long have you been a part of the Keowee Smiles team? What do you love most about working at Keowee Smiles?
A: “I have been with Keowee Smiles since March! I was lucky that they were hiring the same time I moved here. What I love most is the excellent work that all the doctors provide. I have worked places that I wouldn’t let the doctor touch my mouth and here I feel happy and confident to refer my friends and family.”
4. Q: What do you enjoy doing when you aren’t working?
A: When I’m not working I enjoy being outdoors. I like to go to the river/lake, hiking, work out, ride horses, garden, explore new places; really almost anything!”
5. Q: What would you say to a prospective patient about why they should choose Keowee Smiles for their dental health?
A: “I would tell them that our office has a high standard of providing great dental care. We are a group of genuine people who love what we do and that shows and reflects in all our patients.”
Thanks so much for sharing with us a little about yourself, Ashley! We are excited to have you as part of the Keowee Smiles family!
Stop in to say “Hey” to Ashley soon and give her a big southern welcome, everybody!