1. Q: Hey, Savannah! To help everyone get to know you, would you tell us a little about yourself?
A: “Hi! I’m Savannah Roach and I’m from Canon, GA, where I live on our family farm with my daughter Lydia, who is six years old. I have two older brothers and one younger brother. I went to Franklin County High School and Athens Tech for college.”
2. Q: How/When did you decide that you wanted to work in dentistry?
A: “I decided the dental field interested me in high school while in ortho treatment. It amazed me how quickly I decided on a career path after starting ortho treatment.”
3. Q: How long have you been a part of the Keowee Smiles team? What do you love most about working at Keowee Smiles?
A: “I have been a part of the Keowee Smiles team since August 2014. The part I love the most about working here is that my co-workers feel like my family!”
4. Q: What do you enjoy doing when you aren’t working?
A: “My daughter is very active in baseball and competition baton, so ball games and competitions take up a lot of my free time but when we are not busy with those things I like to hike, read and the thing all women love to do, SHOP! ”
5. Q: What would you say to a prospective patient about why they should choose Keowee Smiles for their dental health?
A: “To the prospective patients here at Keowee Smiles, not only are you getting quality dental care from three wonderful dentists and staff, you are gaining family and friends.”