We are so excited to welcome new Dental Hygienist, Shannon Harris, to the Keowee Smiles team!
Here are 5 Questions with Shannon to help you get to know a little more about her!
1. Q: Hi, Shannon! Would you mind sharing with us a little about yourself to help folks get to know you better?
A: “My name is Shannon Harris. I grew up in Anderson County and graduated from Crescent High School in Iva. I went to hygiene school at Greenville Tech. I am married to my husband, Mike, and have one daughter, Kendall, who is 24. We live in Easley.
2. Q: How/When/Why did you decide that you wanted to work in dentistry?
A: “About 15 years ago I really got serious about dentistry/dental hygiene. I always wanted to go back to school to study dental hygiene. So, I waited until my daughter got older, and then went back for my dental hygiene degree.”
3. Q: How long have you been a part of the Keowee Smiles team? What do you love most about working at Keowee Smiles?
A: “I am new to Keowee Smiles, but I already love the staff team!”
4. Q: What do you enjoy doing when you aren’t working?
A: “When I’m not working I love spending time with family, shopping, and our 3 spoiled rescue dogs!”
5. Q: What would you say to a prospective patient about why they should choose Keowee Smiles for their dental health?
A: “I would say to a prospective patient that at Keowee Smiles, comprehensive dental care for our patients is truly our #1 priority!”
Thanks for taking a moment to let people get to know a little more about you, Shannon! Say hello to Shannon at your next visit and welcome her to the Keowee Smiles team!