Keowee Smiles’ Dental Assistant, Michelle Nelson!
Here are 5 Questions with Michelle to help you get to know a little more about her!
1. Q: Hey, Michelle! Would you mind sharing with us a little about yourself to help folks get to know you better?
A: “My name is Michelle Nelson. I am from Walhalla. I am married to my husband, Dwayne. I have two sons, Jonathan (29) and Justin (25), and two beautiful grandchildren!”
2. Q: How/When/Why did you decide that you wanted to work in dentistry?
A: “I actually became interested in the dental field when I had some cosmetic work done for myself. I became interested because of how it made me feel, and so I wanted to help others be able to smile with confidence.”
3. Q: How long have you been a part of the Keowee Smiles team? What do you love most about working at Keowee Smiles?
A: “I am new to Keowee Smiles, but I already love the staff team and the doctors. I love the teamwork in the office and how well we take care of patients’ needs and comfort.”
4. Q: What do you enjoy doing when you aren’t working?
A: “I love being with my family (my husband, children, and two grandchildren). I love camping and riding our motorcycle.”
5. Q: What would you say to a prospective patient about why they should choose Keowee Smiles for their dental health?
A: “Keowee Smiles is truly concerned about dental health and patient needs. We strive to make our patients feel comfortable and really explain things to help patients understand their dental needs and the importance of oral health. I love to help give people the confidence to smile after treatment. We have a very caring office!”